Dating you

Dublin July 28th

You don't want to spend another second of your time with me, do you?
I was dating you.
I dressed up on blue and white.
I kept my big brown eyes on you that night.
I wish I could dropped themoff far.
Away where it stagnant the magic which never comes.
But you weren't there.
You did not realize.
At the time the whole idea of me was already burned inside your brilliant mind.
Waiting patiently for the scared me to come.
Such stupid idea: I just want to spend more time with you tonight.
And the day after in the way I am.
The naked me, the lonely me, the superman.
But you cannot wait for butterflies....
And I wish I could be the wings of your desire


                                                                                                                                                             Pache





Comentarios

Entradas populares